Business owners and their business are included in the membership. Business owners have the option to send a "business representative" to meetings or have as a primary contact for the business. For businesses that have multiple 1099 employees interested in being a chamber member, those individuals are able to join the chamber as an individual membership.
We welcome all charities and Non-Profits to join our chamber with a discounted membership fee.
Individuals = $75.00/yearly*
Businesses = $150.00/yearly*
* Dues are collected on your anniversary year
Torrie Barr, Academy Mortgage Corporation, Loan Officer
Welcome! Raised in Greeley, Colorado. Graduated from Greeley Central High School and the University of Northern Colorado. GO BEARS! I have over 20 years experience in the mortgage business, joining the mortgage business in 2001 under my mother who was a processing trainer. Since then, I have done it all. I thrive on great communication, educating first time homebuyers, and analyzing the best way to invest a person’s money. I am extremely ethical and professional, and on a daily basis continue to improve the advice and level of customer service I provide. When not working on mortgage loans, I enjoy spending time with my husband and two sons as well as walking, hiking, golfing, biking and heading to the gym. I look forward to showing you how simple and easy securing a mortgage can be.
- 1. Member Directory on Website: www.severancechamber.com
- 2. Window cling to display
- 3. Ribbon cuttings, grand opening/re-opening, open houses
- 4. Business card displayed at Severance Town Hall
- 5. Quarterly socials with local businesses and surrounding chambers- free NETWORKING!!
- 6. Involvement in town events- Severance Days
- 7. “In the know” with town economic development